How It Works
- During the harvest & delivery season, at the beginning of each week, we send out an email letting you know what is being harvested for that week ***(please ensure that any emails from @gopal.farm are not in your Spam or Promotions folders).
- You may then log into your CSA account (once the season harvest starts) and Customize your Farm Box from what is available. That will depend on our seasonal availability and your taste. We are the most customizable CSA program in the USA. We are trying to mirror the shopping experience of going to a normal Organic Grocery Store while connecting the members to a local farm and its farming community.
- For more information please refer to our Q&A section.
- Those who cannot come to the farm to pick up, we deliver directly to your door using UPS the next day/2-day. You may read up more about our delivery service, delivery region, and other options here.
- The box will generally arrive in the afternoon and will be left outside your porch (or wherever you generally give instructions to your UPS driver to leave your boxes). Please move the contents as early as you can to your refrigerator.
- The box will be shipped in a packing that can handle the summer heat as well as rough handling on the way. Our endeavor is to ship your produce securely the same day when we harvest it so that you can receive them fresh the next day in the NY area and in 2 days in other nearby areas.
Due to feedback from our members, from season 2020, we are moving to 100% recycled material for packing. Read more about our environment-friendly packing solutions here.
Manage your CSA Share-online
Choose from different payment methods, schedule delivery holds, change your delivery location, view subscription history and details on your online CSA account.
CSA system works with the cooperation between farmers and yourself. The farmer works hard to provide fresh organic vegetables to your family. But he needs capital initially in the season for purchasing seeds, growing seedlings in the greenhouse, preparing the land for organic production, paying for the farm labor and tending the plants till the vegetables are ready to harvest. Hence the CSA shares are generally sold early in the season and they are pre-paid.
Membership with our Farm is more than just a weekly share. Your membership supports and provides feed & other necessities for our A2/A2 Cows (who will never be sent to the slaughterhouse)
We also have many education programs to bring Youth and families back in relationship to food, farming, and nature.
Unique access to the Farm
Come visit – get to know your farmer and where your food comes from! It is a unique opportunity for children to learn about their food heritage. We welcome our Members for Pick-ups from the farm, and at Community Day Events, and our Weekend Farm Stand.
Interested in Volunteering, Farm Visits, any Educational Program at our Farm please Contact us.